Apple Bake-Off at the Wild Ramp!!
October 12, 2012
Heritage Station, Huntington West Virginia
Tasting begins at 530 p.m.
• Dessert made from scratch (No pre-made crusts or fillings)
• 60% of dessert must be apples
• Must purchase apples at The Wild Ramp
• Provide two copies of your recipe (one signed, one “blind”)
• NO ENTRY FEE to enter
• Provide disposable/recycleable cups for tasting servings.
• Prepare to serve 3 judges and 20 guests a sample for judging.
• Register by October 8 to order apples
The Judges Contest Criteria:
• Flavor: 30 points
• Creativity: 10 points
• Texture: Consistency, doneness, moistness : 25 points
First Place Crowned The Wild Ramp Sweet Apple Bake Off Champion 2012
People’s Choice: First 20 guests at the Farm Fest will sample and vote for their favorite.
Return form to: The Wild Ramp, 210 11th Street Huntington, WV 25701
Register by October 8, 2012.
Desserts must be delivered in person to The Wild Ramp no later than 5pm on October 12.
Winners will be announced after the professional judging, 6:00 pm.
Contact The Wild Ramp (304) 523-7267 (RAMP) or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.